How K•Laser Can Help
Laser therapy uses selected wavelengths of light to stimulate key molecules in human tissues. Decades of medical research have identified the wavelengths, energy level and frequencies that induce changes in cellular metabolism (Photobiostimulation), for instance melanin absorbing sunlight changes skins pigmentation.
K-Laser delivers energy from superficial to deep tissues activating a cascade of photochemical reactions that promotes cell function, enabling treated tissues to accelerate the stages of the healing process and reduce pain sensation. This is a safe and non-invasive technique that uses the body’s own reparative processes.
K-Laser therapy optimises fibroblast proliferation, increases microcirculation, tissue oxygenation and cellular nutrition. Wounds treated with the K-Laser are proven to heal faster, with increased tensile strength and reduced scar formation, preventing wound dehiscence.
Applications Of K•Laser For Wound Care
• Acute and Chronic Wounds
• Diabetic and Non-Healing Ulcers
• Post-Surgical Wounds
• Skin Infections
• Verrucae and Warts
The Cube 4 can emit up to 20 Watts of power and features 4 wavelengths (660nm, 800nm, 905nm, 970nm). Treatment times are short even for large, muscular or morbid target areas, and for treating multiple areas per session, maximising time and ROI. It elicits a more rapid healing and repair response than any other laser on the market.
- 4 wavelengths (660nm, 800nm, 905nm, 970nm). Can be emitted simultaneously or in any combination.
- Shorter treatment times and faster ROI.
- Pulse range from 1-20,000 Hz, enhances therapeutic effect by targeting multiple parameters of tissue repair. and inflammation reduction without tissue adaptation.
- Easy to use pre-programmed protocols.
- Protocol selection by size, body part, skin tone, pain and chronicity level automatically adjust output treatment parameters for increased safety and effectiveness.
- USB port for quick export of patient history to computer
- The lightest and most powerful laser in it’s class at 1.6kg.
- Battery provides 75 minutes of treatment time.